Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB=want to buy

15'ish, kinda like a randall craft, old blazer.....basically bass/bay/river boat style with a shallow draft and a decent beam....the cheaper the better since its gonna be a project and is gonna be completely stripped so perfect condition is not needed. don't need a motor

thanks

edit.......or if anyone knows where a pathfinder 1550t is shoot me a PM

edit#2......I'm not selling anything folks, I've already received 2 e-mails from folks asking for a location and price. Sorry for any confusion this might of caused ya'll :banghead

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
HAHA... thats what i call great timing.

i wouldve left it, but i didnt want to make serious readers dismiss the thread. i hope you find a cool project. it's something ive been wanting to do for a long time. ive even thought about building from scratch. but i simply dont have a place to do it, or the money. i do have all the time in the world though!

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i've thought about starting from scratch also, but i think that i'd rather find something with a soft floor for cheap and go from there. If not I'm just going to buy a j16 loose hull and customize it.

how you been feeling? i know the last time that i saw you, you weren't feeling real well. get that all taken care of?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
yep. its all taken care of now. first operation was unsuccessful so they left a stint from my kidney to my bladder, then went back a week later and got the stone. then had a stint for another couple weeks. then got that out 2 weeks ago. now im feeling better, but i got nothing to do! i need a job or something. nobody wants to buy enough rods to make it that way.

i am getting pretty excited about next softball season.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts