Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son bought himself a 20ga last year and has shot all what he had up. Now wants to try dove hunting, lol. Hit all the local places to no avail, GCG just said they have a little, gonna try to make it by there before they close today, but willing to trade .40 cal ammo, maybe some riffle ammo, .22 or cash. Msg here or 850-777-4920. Thanks, Jason

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
VIP of the PFF
8,810 Posts
I've got 20 boxes of #9 shot that I'll trade for 22 ammo. 2 bricks of 22 for all of it , I may have more I'm not sure....I'll have to look , but whatever I find will go with it.....since I no longer own a 20 gauge.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got 20 boxes of #9 shot that I'll trade for 22 ammo. 2 bricks of 22 for all of it , I may have more I'm not sure....I'll have to look , but whatever I find will go with it.....since I no longer own a 20 gauge.

Thankyou Sir, good to meet you!

Hope all I have gathered will last him a few months, lol

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
well, jaster, i saw this a little too late. my son used to dove hunt and he left me with a 5 gal bucket with a swivel seat full of dove shot. if you need any more, hmu.
jack

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
If ya get low, I have about 1 1/2 cases. #8 heavy game loads. I quail hunt in W. Texas with my 20 and my 28ga. I try to keep plenty of both on hand.

·
Registered
6,366 Posts
If ya get low, I have about 1 1/2 cases. #8 heavy game loads. I quail hunt in W. Texas with my 20 and my 28ga. I try to keep plenty of both on hand.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
frank, that bears repeating. lol.
jack

·
VIP of the PFF
8,810 Posts
Thankyou Sir, good to meet you!

Hope all I have gathered will last him a few months, lol

Good to meet you too ! I hope that your son gets to work on those dove with them !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts