Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently sold my previous boat and am in the market for a good, used offshore boat. No offense to anyone here but, I'm in the market for particular models and power.

Universal requirments:
Yamaha power - prefer 4 strokes but might consider HPDIs under special circumstances. No inboards, please. Nothing with more than 1000 hours.
Minimum size is 26' in length
Boat must be trailerable so probably not over 36'

Makes and Models:
Glacier Bay
World Cat
Maybe ProSport/ProKat in a really good situation
Pursuit 2870 CC or WA
Grady White Marlin 30'

An older boat with newer power would be perfect - - in fact, my budget can't really support anything much more. The kicker is that it needs to be in good to very good condition. I can work around electronics and could even purchase a trailer on my own.

Now I am going to do something I probably shouldn't . . . I'm telling you my budget. I can't spend more than $40k as I also will have to transfer the boat which will cost a minimum of 4.5%. My entire budget is $45k - - which I don't think is unreasonable. I realize I am looking for special circumstances so if you've got a boat in good condition and have been thinking of selling for a while but haven't gotten around to it, please let me know. I am a serious, cash buyer. As an example to avoid issues, if you want $40k for your boat and you've got bad or non-functioning electronics on it, don't contact me - I can't afford it because I have to have electronics. If you have a great boat and want $40k for it but the trailer is completely gone, don't contact me - I can't afford it.

I hope I haven't upset anyone on the forum. I prefer to be perfectly candid/honest. I am not trying to take advantage of anyone and I hope everyone recognizes I am just trying to do the right thing at the outset.

Please PM me for additional information.

Thanks for looking.

Registered
I know where or where was a 24-6 world cat was for sale.
I think it may be still for sale.
I have looked at it several times before I bought one.
If interested let me know ,I think I still have owners name.
I think he has it priced right.It has older 150 yamaha carbs btw.

Registered
I have a 2000 246 worldcat with a pair of 2004 150 Hondas and a trailor. Its ready to fish and I'm ready ready for a bigger one. Call me if your interested.
Roger Fulford 850-232-3084

1 - 5 of 5 Posts