Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good working mp3 player. Please pm me if ya got one you can live without. Thanks in advance.

Scott

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
i have a 30gig ipod that is pretty scratched up. something is wrong with the earphone jack too. it only plays through one side unless i put pressure on it to the side. i also have the itrip (fm modulator) so if all you want is something to listen to in your car, this would do it!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Scott, what are you looking for? The drop and drag generic off the shelf onesare getting pretty cheap unless you are wanting mega capacity for video. Look at Office Max, Office Depot or Walmart websites. I bought a small waterproofmp3 from Boater's World for 10 bucks this past summer. They might have a few of them left.It holds a couple hours worth of songs. I meant to add I recently bought a 2 gig mp3 at H.H. Gregg for $39.00. Thats a lot of music if you don't fill it with photos and video.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys. Didnt know they dropped in price. Just looking for something that i could use at the gym. Bought one at Office Depot for 30.00.Thanks again.

Scott

1 - 4 of 4 Posts