Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a decent mountain bike for sale? Mainly going to be used on the street but will probably see some light trail riding. Needs to be a large or extra large frame. Not wanting to spend more than $150-$200

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Inexpensive bikes are hard to come by right now. Ever since covid hit, bike shops have not been able to keep entry level to intermediate level bikes in the shop. I heard that even Walmarts were sold out of bikes for a while.
There have been a few decent deals pop up on the Facebook group called Gulf Coast Used Bicycle Market. If you're on FB, have a look there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Inexpensive bikes are hard to come by right now. Ever since covid hit, bike shops have not been able to keep entry level to intermediate level bikes in the shop. I heard that even Walmarts were sold out of bikes for a while.
There have been a few decent deals pop up on the Facebook group called Gulf Coast Used Bicycle Market. If you're on FB, have a look there.
Thank you. I'll check that out.

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,074 Posts
I may have what you're looking for. CK PMs or "conversations" is what it's called now.

·
Jaded Old Phart
6,074 Posts
My pleasure. The bonus was getting to listen to the rocket scientist in the parking lot perplexed about the time of darkness. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts