Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Jack 'Em Up
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just throwing this feeler thread out there. I've been watching Boat Trader, THT, Craigslist, Anglers Edge, etc. for World Cats in the 246 SF or 266 SF models. Figured I would throw a thread out there to see if anyone else might know of one for sale. I'm not opposed to the older models ('98-'02) if they've been well kept and have been repowered with fairly newer motors but of course newer with 4 strokes is always a plus. And if it's a 266 SF I'd really prefer a minimum of 175s on it.

Anyways, if anyone has any leads on one post it here or shoot me a PM. Thanks guys and y'all have a good week. :thumbsup:

-Mike

·
Shark bite
83 Posts
I have a 2670 Glacier Bay Island Runner, the hull is a 1999 and the motors are 2001 Honda 130 4 strokes. Asking 29,000.00 or payoff. Need to move

·
Team Jack 'Em Up
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I searxh CL and found one in Val P from 3 days ago and one in indian pass from a month ago and seems like Ive seen another one on there recently within 100mi radius of Panama City
Yes I saw those two. The one in Indian Pass does not look as good in recent pics I had the guys send to me and the other is an SC with ETECs. Both are priced a little high compared to some other deals that are out there with comparable setups

1 - 6 of 6 Posts