Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a southpaw and want a left handed .243-.30 cal bolt rifle. I have some guns for trade possibly.Rem 700, Weatherby Vanguard, some pistols, etc. Lemme know what you got.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
I am a southpaw also and have a left-hand Ruger M77 in .270, but it's not for sale. What I really want is a left-hand Kimber M84, but they don't offer anything for lefties. A friend asked an employee of the new Kimber facility in Troy if they had plans to make anything in left-hand, and he said NO.

Seems like there would be grounds for a class action discrimination lawsuit in there somewhere. :whistling:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a southpaw also and have a left-hand Ruger M77 in .270, but it's not for sale. What I really want is a left-hand Kimber M84, but they don't offer anything for lefties. A friend asked an employee of the new Kimber facility in Troy if they had plans to make anything in left-hand, and he said NO.

Seems like there would be grounds for a class action discrimination lawsuit in there somewhere.
Yeah a kimber would be a sweet piece. I heard there are a few old ones made but they are rare.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm a southpaw and want a left handed .243-.30 cal bolt rifle. I have some guns for trade possibly.Rem 700, Weatherby Vanguard, some pistols, etc. Lemme know what you got.
What are you going to be using this LH rifle for ? From your Cal. request, I'll guess something for hunting ? IF , that's the case, and you want something you don't mind getting scratched up, try Googling something like

Savage Axis ll LH 30-06, or 243 or

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What are you going to be using this LH rifle for ? From your Cal. request, I'll guess something for hunting ? IF , that's the case, and you want something you don't mind getting scratched up, try Googling something like

Savage Axis ll LH 30-06, or 243 or
Yeah hunting. Looking for something under 500. But I'd rather go for a nice used rifle rather than a cheaper model.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts