Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I'll make you one if you can find the wheels. Gottafish found an old kids jeep and let me have the extra pair. Took me about an hour to cut and glue mine together.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a roleze. Excellent cart and well worth the money. I made several carts but nothing compares. Small, lightweight and tough!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Rich (1/3/2008)I have a roleze. Excellent cart and well worth the money. I made several carts but nothing compares. Small, lightweight and tough!
Ditto

However, if you are bent on making one, the one pictured is one of the best designs I've seen.

I have made four others and that one is hard to beat with the post on it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the insights. Do the Roleeze carts do well on the gulf side side over long distances? That's my biggest concern is that they roll easily over the sand.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
With the large balloon tires on the Roleze I'm sure they do great on the soft sand. They are just a little pricey. I have shopped for those tires to possibly use on the homemade. The tires are pricey too.

The one I made was not completely my design. I got the idea from someone on the Yak forum. I did taylor it for my Wilderness 160.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I roll my Prowler 13 loaded with equipment to the gulf with no problems. Just make sure your straps are tightto the Rolleze. What I like about the design in the one pictured aboveare the rods going into the scupper holes. Seems like it would eliminate the need for straps.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Right now I still have to use a strap, but I am do a little mod and hopefully I will be able to get away without it. I'l let you know. Might be able mod your roleze too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
need2fish (1/6/2008)Thanks for the insights. Do the Roleeze carts do well on the gulf side side over long distances? That's my biggest concern is that they roll easily over the sand.
That's the big seller of the Roleeze wheels. I have a Roleeze commercial cart and one I made with another set of wheels that I picked up. At different times, I have pulled my fully loaded Drifter and my fully loaded Prowler 15quite a distance over this sugar sand on thoseRoleeze wheels. They are worth every penny in those situations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts