Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used jon boat in the 12'-14' range to leave at my farm pond. No leaks is a requirement. Price is negotiable but I don't want to pay retail for a used boat. I have some guns that I could trade or pay cash, really does not matter to me either way. Just let me know if you have one or if you know someone that does.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
I’ve got a buddy with a 12 or 14 aluminum boat with a small 4 stroke tiller (8hp I think) and trailer. I think he’s wanting around $1200 if I recall. I can check with him if you’re interested

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeff, I sent you my number in a PM, can you text me some pics when you have a chance, no rush. Thanks!

I have an 8' Water Tender Dinghy I'm gonna put on the market for $125. Registered and legal.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pond is only about 3/4 acre so I really don't need the motor ... would you mind asking him if he would sell the boat and trailer separate? Thanks!!

I’ve got a buddy with a 12 or 14 aluminum boat with a small 4 stroke tiller (8hp I think) and trailer. I think he’s wanting around $1200 if I recall. I can check with him if you’re interested

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump ... still looking for a jon boat, or something similar, with no leaks. 12' - 14' would probably be ideal but may consider something a little smaller or larger.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How wide is it? Do you have any pics you could send me?

I will try to send you a PM but I am not sure you have enough posts to get PMs yet but I will try ....

I have a 10' jon boat. Bought it new last year. Would sell for $300.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I know its an old thread, but do you know if your buddy still has this boat and trailer for sale?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts