Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a pretty decent jigging combo if anyone has one they are willing to let go. im not looking to break the bank. ill spend up to $150 for something nice. i do prefer the rod to be in the 50# to 100# braid. please let me know what u have.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,550 Posts
What exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking for a nice setup. like description said. would like to stay in that range price. trevala are nice. would do penn. depends on what people have to offer

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I've got a Quantum Iron IR 435 CX "SALTWATER GRADE' High Speed Conventional Reel on a Penn Torque 'Jigging Series' 50-100lb Conventional Rod I would sell for $150 Cash F2F in Panama City Beach, FL. Sorry, can't ship or do PayPal at that price...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure if you got what you were looking for but I am leaving NAS tomorrow and have to get rid of a Penn Captiva combo, a 6500 and penn slammer combo and an okuma Avenger combo I have to get rid of tomorrow afternoon before I leave. 40 dollars a piece or 100 for all three. Shoot me a text or call if your interested as I won't be on here much until then. 9375724754.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts