Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grandson needs transportation. Looking for reliable transportation under $3000. Hondas and Toyotas come to mind. Or Ford rangers, mazdas . Thanks

·
Registered
429 Posts
http://autos.yahoo.com

Under the used cars section, put in the zip code. It will find a bunch of cars in there. After the initial search you can enter the amount you want to spend and distance you want oto travel to get it.

Have used it several times and it is decent. Plenty of stuff for your price range on there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Theres a toyota pickup on 9-mile rd close to Wendys, dont know how much they're asking though.

Its a little East of the Wendy's on 9-mile.

·
Registered
3 Posts
still looking? my sis has a 90 civic si for sale. Is in pretty good condition but high miles. gets around 32 mpg and new tires. it is a manual tranny. pm me for more info

·
Registered
157 Posts
Two company trucks for sale soon. 2002 Toyota Tundra, 2002 F150. have high miles, as they were work trucks, but never missed an oil change. the toyota has never let us down. Also the wife has several repos at her work, just let me know. I think they have an accord repo.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Hello. I have a friend that has a van that is in GREAT shape. Not sure of the spec's, but it has almost a grand in stereo equipment in it. If I had have needed a van I would have been all over it as I know how meticulous he is about keep his auto's up. I think he's looking for $2,500 firm. Let me know if interested and I can hook you up. Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts