Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needing a 9-10' piece of 6" or better heavy wall steel pipe. Hoping someone has one laying around holding some weeds down or something. Long shot but ya never know :thumbup:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Needing a 9-10' piece of 6" or better heavy wall steel pipe. Hoping someone has one laying around holding some weeds down or something. Long shot but ya never know :thumbup:
Sorry. I checked and it appears someone has been rummaging through my scrap metal pile. I could have sworn I had some but I couldn't find any.

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
What project we got going brother?

·
Registered
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slowly working on the gate for the back of our road. Had the humongous gate in my barn for months, need the pipe to hang it on. Gonna be a monster

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Check with your water department/utilities company or who ever is in charge of fire hydrants. Working for the FD I see pieces like this all the time that have been scrapped because of damage or serviceable reasons. You’ll probably need to go to their yard and chat with someone in person, the lady that answers the phone likely won’t be of no help!!! If I see one in the near future I’ll send you a pm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts