Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
do yourself a favor and get one by HR Customs. Best holster there is for concealment. Local too, I believe retired military. Lives on Navarre beach. PM me for his number or do a search for him on here a-1 in my book.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
do yourself a favor and get one by HR Customs. Best holster there is for concealment. Local too, I believe retired military. Lives on Navarre beach. PM me for his number or do a search for him on here a-1 in my book.
If you haven't already seen Dave with HR Custom Holsters, do it. Great guy and great holsters. I have several of his and several Crossbreed Supertucks in horsehide. I stick to HR now because faster turn around and cheaper.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Also look at the Urban Carry. I use the medium size with my LCP 380 and love it. Comfortable, easy to get the gun out - so, important to me - I carry regularly.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Carried an LCP for a few years in a pocket holster one of the most versatile ways to carry that little pistol especially if you wear sweat pants, athletic shorts, stuff without a belt.... But I would suggest something like a kydek pocket holster vs the fabric uncle mikes.... The kydek tend to hold the pistol in your pocket when you sit down...

Something like this http://www.alabamaholster.com/product/front-pocket-holster/

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Why the medium instead of the small?
I bought both, planning to use the medium for my S&W M&P Shield 40, and the small for my LCP. I found the medium is slightly longer and dropped the gun better past my hip joint, so even when I'm getting up and down I don't even know its there. And it still pulls out very smoothly. I've tried dozens of others, and so far this is the one that I use everyday. Very comfortable. Works in shorts or long pants - just have to have a belt.

·
twiceRetired Serve No One
4,331 Posts
I 2nd the pocket holster for comfort and speed unless your setting down.
I like Wrangler Cargo Pants because the large pocket is at the correct angle for a pocket holster. If you see trouble just put your hand in your pocket !!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts