Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm really interested in getting an outback or revo (I think the sport is a little small). I'm in Gainesville in college till the end of April (GO GATORS!) and then will be moving back to milton/pcola ...but I was wondering if anyone was looking to get rid of theirs at a reasonable price...Can't seem to be fast enough to respond to get one off of craigslist.

·
Registered
95 Posts
me too. sold my PA last fall and started looking for an outback a few weeks ago. havent seen any for sale from pensacola to pc

·
Registered
95 Posts
Already bought a brand new one. Thank you. Because the PA is a heavy bastard. I'm happy with my choice. I'll buy a boat before I buy a PA again.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Thanks for the heads up. Ive got one already but there is a long line of people on this site looking for one so it should go fast. I looked at the postings though and I couldn't find where you had it listed....might want to make sure it posted correctly

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
PA is nice , but for overall performance and ease of handling the Outback is certainly the most versatile ;) ... I'm going to acquire another so I can have 2 :) ... HATE going alone :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts