Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,840 Posts
Nothing to see here, just some good ol fashioned PFF conversation. I mean i guess i learned something, didn't know it was illegal to try and scare flipper away without harmimg him. Also didn't know that the toilet bowl cleaner/pop bottle blasts and things we did as kids was illegal.
Everything is illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,854 Posts
Used to have stuff you're looking for across the border in Florala at Buddy's Discount Fireworks.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
There is a firecracker that looks similar to an original m80, but it has cheap plastic blades barely attached to it. Remove the blades so it can't fly and the report is slightly less than the old school m80. Place it on your gasoline fill cap and light it. Watch it spin harmlessly off your boat into the water next to flipper.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I'll have to try that. Then when you get through fishing, have a barbecue!

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
We use to buy bird bombs from the gun and knife show and a roll of waterproof fuse. Make a hole in them to stick the fuse in and then wax over it. One of them would destroy a mailbox !

·
Registered
8,840 Posts
You will get to know every Coastguardsman and every FWC officer if they ever board you with those and fishing gear onboard. Probably not illegal to have them but they will assume you are using them to scare away the dolphins. They will stop and board you every time you go fishing.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts