Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its time for me to look for a freezer to put in the storage/laundry room for fish and deer meat. anyone have one they're willing to get rid of? or even a fridge/freezer combo. i dont need a ton of freezer room, we eat most everything fresh. please pm me with some prices.

thanks! and dont worry about delivery, ill pick it up!!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
If you get the NW Fla Daily News (FWB), check Saturdays Bargain Corner ads. There are usually 2-3 refridgerators in there and sometimes a freezer. Nothing over $50.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
I have a commercial freezer that I will sell for $250. Top 3 shelves are not movable due to the lines going into the shelf. Bottom is wide open though.

Call me if you would like to look at it.

205-305-3373

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deeplines, i wish i had that kind of money, but were looking at getting a smaller one and spending less money. thanks anyways! ill tell my parents about yours, dad is thinking about moving up.

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Roger, I used it for the meat shop and it freezes stuff pretty good. LOL. Holds a ton of stuff if you put it in zip lock bags. When you start using boxes as in a buss. then it would only hold about 450lb or so.

If it is in the bags it would hold over 800lb.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wil, you just got married and she's already making you move your bait out of the freezer...doesn't take long does it brother:poke seriously though I think phil just gave one away, you should walk down and ask him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts