Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to gigging but i am open for any advice you may have on what to buy. Looking to buy about 2 gigs and poles for now if anybody has some for sale.
Thanks Steve

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Hey steve!

I have a couple of the Cheapo Academy sports 5 prong gigs with 9' wooden dowel handles in great shape, Never lost a fish with them. both for $25.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
You should contact Chris (choppedliver) over at the Gulf Coast Fishing Connection. He makes a heck of a gig that attaches to a standard pool handle. I don't mean to divert you to another site but look at some of the work he does and I don't think you could go wrong with his gigs.

·
Registered
122 Posts
These guys at my work make some really nice gig lights. They cost a pretty penny to make but work 10+ hours on a 6v battery that will fit in a backpack. Its the brightest flounder light Ive seen.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
You should contact Chris (choppedliver) over at the Gulf Coast Fishing Connection. He makes a heck of a gig that attaches to a standard pool handle. I don't mean to divert you to another site but look at some of the work he does and I don't think you could go wrong with his gigs.
What he said. :thumbsup: He has some ready to go right now. He had them at the party last night.

Here is what they look like. The alum handle is light weight and perfect size to fit your hand comfortably.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts