Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am on the hunt for a fishing kayak. I would like to get a 12 ft sit on top. It will be for my brother and I have a budget of $300-$350. I am in the Milton/Pace area but would be willing to travel (within reason). My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for looking out for me. I saw the post last night too and emailed the guy. Seeing it tomorrow. So excited!!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Besides the Pensacola Craigs list, try the Mobile and the Okaloosa list. I bought a kayak from the Okaloosa list last time. Use the search work kayak for any of those lists. Panama City and Tallahassee are productive also if you intend to drive that far at risk of the ad being a scam.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FLfishR - It is definitely worth more than we paid which makes me fell real good about the purchase. I have also read plenty of good reviews about it as well. My husband asked if he could "test it out first" before we give it to my brother. He's just a little jealous.

oxbeast1210 - My brother lives in Fairhope so you probably wont run into him. Cute Chihuahua by the way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts