Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Apex
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would check here first before scrolling through CL or marketplace. Long story short Im looking for a 30+ gallon tank. I have an Oscar named "Walmart" (wife calls him Wally) that I bought from Walmart along with a 10 gallon tank. Much to my wife's disbelief, Walmart and the Texas Cichlid I added, "Blue" ("you're my boy blue"), are very much still alive and need a bigger tank.

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
I have one in the shed...I think its a 30 tall, PM me your # and I'll shoot ya pics and dimensions. In the process of cleaning the shed out, so it's yours fer free. I'll also water check it fer ya!

Reactions: DLo and sealark

·
Registered
567 Posts
I saw one for sale yesterday at the Waterfront Mission on Avalon in Milton. I didn't really pay much attention to it as I wasn't in the market for one. If Jason's doesn't work out, you might want to give them a call about theirs. It was large & I would think at least a 30 gallon.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Oscar is gonna need something bigger than 30 gallon. I would go at least 55 gallon for 1 Oscar. Anything smaller would be inhumane

·
Super Moderator
28,499 Posts
I water checked mine and about midway it has a leak (no worries if you use flexseal hahaaha) but you can probably seal it up no problem. Hood/light included if you want it...

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,185 Posts
I have a 110 gallon in my garage. It needs some work, needs a sump. I have a hood, (needs one ballast), a chiller, and an RODI filter system (hasn't been used in a few years but it works, needs new filters).

The aquarium was watertight last time I checked.

Make me an offer for everything or separately.

I am out of town but can arrange for it to be shown.

Jim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts