Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a 32-36" exterior door, steel preferred. Half window is fine, no window is fine. Frame would be great.

Also looking for a small roll up or garage door, no wider than 8 feet.

Going in a shed, thanks!

·
Registered
13,837 Posts
I installed two each - 4 foot doors on my shed. One on the front porch. One on the side with ramp for lawnmower, motorcycles. Ect.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
You didn't mention the RH or LH or the swing (in or out) but
I have a 36" metal door in the back that we replaced because the frame was roached. It is the door only, smooth finish, solid (no windows), no frame, no hinges.

If you want the works go check out the BMO on Davis across from Home Depot in the old Rhodes Furniture building. With frame I think you can get the works for under $90 (maybe even a fiberglass door also). There is also a discount contractor supply place at the circle on New Warrington Road next to Vannoy's Tires. Good prices and they will have exactly what you want (with or without windows).

·
Registered
10,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, a little picky aren't we?:)

Rick

haha, yes, this aint no ordinary shed, its my shed.

got a line a 9 foot garage door on craigslist, that would be cool, just not sure if it would be too big.

Boatjob: what do you want for the slab?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
you will not want anything under 36" on the door. A lot of bulky stuff goes in and out of sheds. You gonna put in a window or 2? They sure come in handy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts