Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need a set of 350 chevy exhaust manifolds for my boat, who has a set new or used the heads are in the shop and will be out tomorrow afternoon

·
Registered
664 Posts
I can tell you that is a shortage of manifolds in the southeast. Just got a set in for a customer's boat and they came out of Arkansas. My distributors in south Fl isn't doing any better. Everyone is going into the winter and depleting their summer stock.

·
Registered
322 Posts
You can Contact LKQ (Like Kind Quality) a major dis mantel center here in Crystal River they MAY have what your looking for,they ship parts all over USA (Big Place ) they have over 100 workers out in yard ,install tranny/used motor,all with Two year warranty ,

·
Registered
664 Posts
Uh, that is a auto wrecking yard. Nothing to do with marine engines or manifolds.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yes I over looked fact these were for a Boat engine to late as I had gone to play golf, then said Oh Shyt that was not smart , sorry Capt owing to shallow water and such not that many inboards this area at all. Good Luck in search

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
You might want to try NAPA auto parts. They have some marine stuff and I've purchased marine manifolds from them, but that was 12-15 years ago. Still might be worth a shot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts