Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want Steering Arm Assy Evinrude 90hp

Need used 20" Steering Assembly for Evinrude 90hp (Evinrude part #s 387222, 392518, 387223, 392519) It's a wide range of years starting 1976 and horse power starting with 85hp

If you have a motor that is just sitting and not running I would love to purchase this part from you

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
Did the arm rust through? I had same issue on a Johnson 115....there is a used parts dealer in Gulfport I believe that may have it.... I had mine repaired by a local mechanic.....he cut and welded a new arm .......works great!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Did the arm rust through? I had same issue on a Johnson 115....there is a used parts dealer in Gulfport I believe that may have it.... I had mine repaired by a local mechanic.....he welded a new piece to the arm....

·
Registered
931 Posts
Sorry for the double post....I think it was initially $300 or so but price increased because he had to cut the bottom of the cowling out to get to it......just have to paint it to keep it from rusting again.......the cutout was really small.....I can pm you his name and number if you wish....let me know......better for me ....instead of tear down and replace

·
Freshwater Flounder
3,840 Posts
There's a lot of folks running businesses parting out motors on e-bay ... I'd check there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welder

Hey Wahou thanks! I'll keep it in mind...so far ebay has shown best price and I'm close to having the engine taken apart to replace. No problem on the double post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts