Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a used one, New one not in the budget right now. Thanks. PM or text/call 850.529.4804.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just redid our kitchen. The one I took out works, it is a very basic ge range/oven. The oven does not have a light or a window. It needs new drip pans for the burners, but that's only a $5 or so item. I Have it for sale for $100. I'm in gulf breeze if that's close enough for you to get to.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate the offer, but I need a slide in - it goes in an island, which is what makes it difficult to find a decent priced one. I wish my kitchen supported a free standing range, they're about half the price of the slide in.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Each Sears, Home Depot , Lowes is going to have a nick, dent scratch unit in back room or even an off site sales center, search around, may find a new unit you can afford, cash may also sweeten deal ,

I also know here locally we have a Strong Habit for Humanity that is building houses for low income family and Builders, Contractors, Plumbing suppliers are dropping of sink, toilet, stoves, stop by one take a look or just call.

My ol man always said Dig a little deeper in well Son you might find gold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts