Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing if anyone local has some Muddy Pro or Hawk helium 20” sticks they want to sell before I buy new. Thanks

·
Registered
13,779 Posts
Yep. 20” with the old loud and heavy straps. Not a bad price but you will want to change the straps.

·
DROP TINE BUCK
6,538 Posts
Yep. 20” with the old loud and heavy straps. Not a bad price but you will want to change the straps.
The new ones come with versa straps as of Aug 2021, no buckles.

I took the buckles off mine and just use the straps and use like rope mod. Used em 3 times so far and Have held good.

NWTF is a SHAM! Change my mind!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info, jspooney got a set of modified helium’s I’m gonna try. First year using climbing sticks, wanna get some for areas I can’t use my climber. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am looking to pick up Molle style straps and waist straps for my XOP Stand. I am also looking for some climbing sticks

·
Registered
13,779 Posts
Thanks for the info, jspooney got a set of modified helium’s I’m gonna try. First year using climbing sticks, wanna get some for areas I can’t use my climber. Thanks
The Hawk Helium’s are good to start with, but eventually you will want the Tethrd one stick. After the sticker shock wears off...you’ll never look back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts