Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for chain link fence components. anyone have any that they are removing or extra wanting to get rid of?

I need to finish a fence, so only needing 65' of 4' fence fabric, 8 1-3/8" top poles, 6 2-3/8" terminal poles, 5 1-5/8" line poles, 8 48" tension rods, and the normal hardware for finishing it out, but the biggest expense is the poles and fabric so mostly looking for those.

I went to look at the habitat restore today off old palafox but only found 1-2 terminal poles that will be usable and probably 25-30' of fabric that is in ok condition.

Also would consider going with a fence installer if can get a decent deal. Any PFF'ers do chain link installs? The initial quote from A-1 hurricane was like $300ish once done but they said it will be a little higher due to some complications with the gate placement.

Have an upright deep freeze I can trade plus cash for components if any interest in deep freeze. moving to a new place and needing to finish fencing badly for my black lab.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Poppy for all the fence hardware and poles/fabric. All I'm needing now is a little bit more 4' chainlink fabric if anyone has a roll :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts