Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a deal on a 16 to 18 ft center console needing an engine. I have a good engine and don't mind doing work on said boat if anyone knows where one might be sitting.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I had the same situation but found just a new hull and rigged it all my self.just a thought to check with diffent boatbuilders on just a hull might be worth the time.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Make me an offer on my Cape Horn 17. The engine on it is in great shape if you decide you wanna keep it on there too. The boats down at Elite Marine in Foley.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Make me an offer on my Cape Horn 17. The engine on it is in great shape if you decide you wanna keep it on there too. The boats down at Elite Marine in Foley.

I saw that on here the other day and was curious what the specs were on everything. It's not exactly what I was looking for but the wife likes it a lot.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a Caravella 21 footer here as well, looking for offers. Again no problems with the engine or boat at all. May not be what your looking for but I'll look at all offers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a 16 ft. Cape Horn with a 90 hp mercury. Boat and motor are 2001 model. Has a poling platform. Willing to sell if you're interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts