Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know if there's any out there, but i'm in need of a cheap car or something. if you got one for sale throw me a pm please, thanx.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sky(hot reels) had a mid 90's grand-am for a while that I almost bought before she got it. It had an oil leak that wa pretty bad and would start but wouldn't stay running. I thought it might be the oil pressure switch but never looked at it. You might be able to pick it up pretty cheap if she hasn't sold it yet. The car was over off of Old Corry Road in Warrington. Give her a shout.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I've got a friend who has a cavalier, 1990 I think. Car has a little rust and fuel gage doesn't work, but it runs great and has cold A/C. The car is actually in pretty good condition. I think he was asking $500. PM me if interested and I'll give him a call. Boo

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
ahaha hey Bill that car is'nt white is it?? I gave a grand-am away along time ago and it was a great running car until the lady never did what she said she was going to do with it... It's not white and 4-door is it??

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
wld1985 (12/29/2007)ahaha hey Bill that car is'nt white is it?? I gave a grand-am away along time ago and it was a great running car until the lady never did what she said she was going to do with it... It's not white and 4-door is it??
no this one was green or a teal color. At one time it looked OK but it's been sitting since so it's pretty dirty. Like I said, not sure if Sky still has it or not but I know she won't want much for it. I'm thinking it's a v6 car too but it could be a quad four. I never pursued it because I had so much stuff already between the trucks and the race car. The Grand Am was sitting over near that go cart track on Old Corry in a large lot under some oak trees.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts