Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm finishing out my inventory of implements since i bought that sub-compact. got the mower, loader, and tiller so now i need a box blade, maybe 5ft. hmu if you got one or know of anybody selling. i'm haunting craiglist now.
jack

·
Registered
7,004 Posts
Several on Facebook Marketplace. I do not facebook but you can still browse the site and have someone that does FB contact the seller.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh, yeah, i forgot about farcebook. i can look but can't access. that's where i found the tractor up in clanton.
thanks frank
jack

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is seen with used implements lately, they what just as much as a new one
you got that right, steven. that tiller from tractor supply was $1700 last year. now it's now $2700.
thank you, joe biden.
jack

·
Bearded Brotula
14,968 Posts
Just messaged my uncle to see if he still has one. He's down the road from you.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks, josh.
jack

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
surij shows he has 6 poists. a pm was sent last night with this:

Hey, I know of someone who has these for sale. If interested, you can text him at (662) 912-6317 for pictures. Thanks

my research shows this is a scam. y'all have been warned.
jack

Reactions: jwilson1978

·
Bearded Brotula
14,968 Posts
Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Having had a box blade in the past......I use to do a LOT of grading by back blading with my front end loader. If I was looking for a box blade today.....I would not buy one......I'd buy a Land plane......Easier on You, easier to get the job done in a much faster time. Yes they are more expensive. Quality tools are.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Having had a box blade in the past......I use to do a LOT of grading by back blading with my front end loader. If I was looking for a box blade today.....I would not buy one......I'd buy a Land plane......Easier on You, easier to get the job done in a much faster time. Yes they are more expensive. Quality tools are.
thanks for the info bobby but i have an area on my property that would be a great small farm pond spot. the box blade i'm thinking would be good for that. i'm guessing that it would be best for redoing my gravel driveway also. it really needs some regrading and more rock.
jack

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Gotcha.....When I put a pond in......I got a excavator....and ran it for about 10hrs. :)
That was at my other house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts