Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a newer bay boat that's been takin care of and for a good price let me know if you have something.

·
Super Moderator
29,024 Posts
Newer bay boat at a good price would be 10K+ depending on size/power...Heck anyone would probably sell their boat fer a good price...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know how much most boats are worth and if a skeeter is 15,000 or a yellowfin or cape horn bay boat is 20,000 I'd be interested most of everything else would have to be under 15,000 depending on what it is.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
thats great you know how much they are worth so tell us how much you want to spend so people can see if they have what you are looking for or know where something is

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
I know how much most boats are worth and if a skeeter is 15,000 or a yellowfin or cape horn bay boat is 20,000 I'd be interested most of everything else would have to be under 15,000 depending on what it is.
$20K for a yellowfin? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

might wanna put that bong down when typing!

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Damnit Fisheye..Keep up with it, 20ft + (yello fin/cape) for around 15k-20k Needs to be in good condition and an 04+ model.....

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Damnit Fisheye..Keep up with it, 20ft + (yello fin/cape) for around 15k-20k Needs to be in good condition and an 04+ model.....
I know how much most boats are worth and if a skeeter is 15,000 or a yellowfin or cape horn bay boat is 20,000......the way i read it he is wants a yellowfin for $20k

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If its a cape horn or yellow fin around 20,000
Skeeter 20,000 or less
Other brands in good condition 15,000 or less
That's what I'm looking for. Whatever is a good deal. I understand finding a cape horn or yellowfin at that price is a really really good deal that's just what I'm looking for

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
If its a cape horn or yellow fin around 20,000
Skeeter 20,000 or less
Other brands in good condition 15,000 or less
That's what I'm looking for. Whatever is a good deal. I understand finding a cape horn or yellowfin at that price is a really really good deal that's just what I'm looking for
Good luck with finding a new yellowfin thats in great condition for $20k....might find just a hull for that

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Just FYI I will buy any and every yellowfin bay boat out there for $20,000. Young blood you can have the first one I want all the rest!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts