Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking to see if anyone has a Gps fish finder combo they might want to let go. Im definatley going to buy one prob within the next week or two, figured I'd check on here first. If I can what I want and in turn help a fellow pff member out well I'd rather do that then help bass pro shop or walmart, or the internet...lol Just let me know if you have one. Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a Garmin 498C with transom mount tranducer that I am looking to sell. Just up-graded to a larger unit. You can call me @ (850)393-6792 if you have any interest.

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
Not sure what size/features you want. I do a lot of inshore so I don't need much. I bought a Eagle Cude 350 at Academy for $200. It is very detailed and depth runs pretty good at wot. It's black and white but it does get the job done.

·
Premium Member
9,846 Posts
go any where but bass pro shop. they will tell you lies and try to get you to buy lowrance.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
jlw1972 (2/10/2010)go any where but bass pro shop. they will tell you lies and try to get you to but lowrance.
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">You?re like a dog with a bone. Don?t let them bs you, keep on em.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the reply's I actually bought one on monday, from <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlPanelBar_lblUsername2>m miles here on the forum.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Curtismo81 bought one, but I am still looking. Would like to keep the cost around 200- 250 if possible. The Eagle Cude mentioned is a possibility. Anyone have any input. I am going to put on a sailboat so speed is not a factor. The larger the display the better, since I am getting older and eyesight getting worse.

Thanks for any input given in advance ed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts