Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a penn 706z. im not looking for a brand spankin new or even an excellent condition reel. im looking for one that needs work. im also looking for one with a gold spool and hopefully a round speed handle ( not a big deal tho, just want the gold spool). Of corse, i wouldnt mind one in good condition if someone has a big heart and wants to sell it to a fellow fisherman for cheap. im not looking to spend alot of money because i dont have a lot of money haha but if anyone has a penn 706 that they hate watching it go to waste, please pm me and i will be proud to work on it and put it back on a rod

·
Registered
175 Posts
floridaface (3/7/2010)im looking for a penn 706z. im not looking for a brand spankin new or even an excellent condition reel. im looking for one that needs work. im also looking for one with a gold spool and hopefully a round speed handle ( not a big deal tho, just want the gold spool). Of corse, i wouldnt mind one in good condition if someone has a big heart and wants to sell it to a fellow fisherman for cheap. im not looking to spend alot of money because i dont have a lot of money haha but if anyone has a penn 706 that they hate watching it go to waste, please pm me and i will be proud to work on it and put it back on a rod
if this tactic works, i have put way too much money in 706's

1 - 3 of 3 Posts