Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to pick up a used 12 gauge pump combo shotgun. I want something with a 28 inch vent rib barrel and a rifled slug barrel preferably with a cantilever scope mount but will settle for something without it. I also would prefer a Remington or Mossberg.

I am looking to keep it cheap if possible (below $300). Let me know if you have anything or find any good deals around town.

·
Banned
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help a brother out guys, it's getting late in the game and I need something to shoot this season. I will also begin looking at 12 gauge shotguns without combo. Anything to get me going.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I had to look long and hard for one of these, but they were imported in the early 90's and nearly identical to the 870's, but much more durable. The gun is/was made and imported from Brazil. I liked my first one so much, I bought 3 more. One for my dad, one for my son, and a replacement for my first one when it wears out. These guns are very nice. To unload them, cycle the chamber to the rear once and mash the button to release the rest from the magazine.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search.htm?OG=0&T=magtech 586&AS=60&LF=0&OI=0&LTID=CL,A,AB,BA&AC=&MN=0&MX=0&F=

1 - 5 of 5 Posts