Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back at making my reef anchors. The are made of mild steel, and will have a coat of black spray paint. Come pick one, there are different designs. Normal size is $25. If you want a custom anchor or anything special done, dont hesitate to ask, we will make it happen.

·
Registered
7,301 Posts
You can hook the wreck or reef and then when you motor off the rebar will straiten out instead of holding fast. Then you just bend it back.

Skip

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 3 basic sizes.

The small one is just the same size as the medium, just it has a single middle part which makes it a a little lighter. I'd suggest this for the guys that fish the 3 mile bridge and shallower closer water. Heres a pic:

The medium one has 2 middle pieces and it will work for most boats 18-25 feet

Here is my large one, it has a longer middle section, doubled up and the bar in the middle is bigger.The prongs are all doubled up. This is for 25+ boats.

I also made one for a guy with a jet ski :

The small and mediums are $25 and the large one is $35. Like I said, if you want a special one made or any changes, let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for making my anchor so quickly. It looks great along with the one I bought for my son. Nice to meet a young motivated person.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Josh

Thanks for making my rock anchor, you were prompt and got right on it and patient with me until I finally was able to pick it up. A very professional job." Youwere a intelligent and respectfulyoung man, wish there were more like you".

Fred

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
X-Shark (2/2/2010)There are a couple of problems that go hand in hand with this type anchor.

While they do work well for the purpose, they rust and stain your boat and they are a pain to store and can easily gouge your gellcoat.
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">True they do rust so you have to keep a fresh coat of paint on them. I had one and it worked well but was a lot of work to keep the rust off. Bought a Mighty Mite from Academy for $80 and didn?t have a rust problem but broke off 3 of the prongs in the first year. So now the rust doesn?t seem so bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm back at making my reef anchors. The are made of mild steel, and will have a coat of black spray paint. Come pick one, there are different designs. Normal size is $25. If you want a custom anchor or anything special done, dont hesitate to ask, we will make it happen.

Josh,
I want to purchase two of your medium size reef-anchors.

[email protected]

·
Registered
779 Posts
Need reef anchor

How do I contact you or pm you in this forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts