Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up! If ya'll need me call me!

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
I feel your pain!

the wayI see it is, when recreation and fun becomes work, then it ceases to be recreation and fun!

And right now, this is way too much work!

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
ahaha... Its weird.. Sometimes IM logged in and sometimes Im not.. Like when I clicked on this page it said I was'nt log in, now that I went to reply IM logging in?? Then its like slow at first then the turbo kicks in... Theres a few bugs, but IM sure chris will get them worked out as soon as he can..
Thanks for all the work chris..

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Who cares?

It's free and Chris has always been up on things. I'm 100% sure he'll get things going bigger and better than before.

Just deal w/ the growing pains or start your own forum!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
THERE SEEMS TO BE A FEW CURVES IN THE ROAD TO PROGRESS BUT THEY'LL STRAIGHTEN OUT BEFORE LONG AND WE'LL BITCHN BOUT SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
cobe killer (20/04/2010)THERE SEEMS TO BE A FEW CURVES IN THE ROAD TO PROGRESS BUT THEY'LL STRAIGHTEN OUT BEFORE LONG AND WE'LL BITCHN BOUT SOMETHING ELSE INSTEAD..
Rather would have had a PFF Flag!!! :moon

·
Registered
14,260 Posts
Scott, buddy,

We all know it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks.

But, even this Old Fart, has learned allot about the new format over that past three days.

I have pulled my hair out learning, and you know how little I had left!!!!

You should see me know brother!!!!!

Call me, I can walk you through what I have learned.

Think of itliking purchasing a new boat.

Oh! Yea!

You have not done so in sometimeeither!!!

·
Jim T's sworn enemy!
2,261 Posts
Yep,Pain in the ass! Just got used to the new forum changes and now I guess gotta get used to the new improved forum. Not complaining but I'm stupid,old and tired!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
A few bumps here and there but overall, it's so easy even a caveman can do it.

By the way,the one that got away was this big.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Hang in there ... don't be-ach too much. It's unhealthy.
This is a forum, not real complicated.

Chris thanks for all you do.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't mind change! I just don't like having to log on 165 times just to try to post a reply or (can't do it yet) post a picture!

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well since i can't post a picture with firefox i tried to log on with internet explorer and after 10 min. i just closed it out. What a pain. So i guess i'll never post pictures again. I have a really cool one of a very strange fish WayneO caught on Sunday. I guess ya'll will never see it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Everytime you try and access from an i phone, you can't click the link like "general discussion", you have to click the exact link to the post which is to the right under the time. Other than that, I actually like the new site.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I'm on firefox and don't seem to have trouble...its just like the old

1 - 20 of 39 Posts