Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you really messed it up!!! On your post I get that window too and can't get it off....WHAT THE HECK have you done???:doh

but I still can post pictures....our first attempt at Mrs. Pat's mack salid....it is good

·
Registered
302 Posts
thank god someone else got that box also, i was starting to get mad.

one more thing.

How come on some threads, the page will only contain 10 responses before going to the next page but others will have like 15 or 20? Is anyone else seeing that?

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
I don't know what happened to that thread!! When i click on the picture icon it asks me for the URL of the pic i want. I have no idea where to get that.

·
Registered
302 Posts
F'ing A cotton, F'ing A.......i like the new layout, just wanted to point out some issues. I am not bitching by any means. Just FYI'ing so we can get issues cleared up.

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,091 Posts
LITECATCH (20/04/2010)I don't know what happened to that thread!! When i click on the picture icon it asks me for the URL of the pic i want. I have no idea where to get that.

Scott,

When you click on the pic icon it'll pop up with "Link Image" selected. Right beneath it is "Upload Image". Click on that and then you can "Browse" just as before.</p>

Jim</p>

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
BullBoxer (20/04/2010)F'ing A cotton, F'ing A.......i like the new layout, just wanted to point out some issues. I am not bitching by any means. Just FYI'ing so we can get issues cleared up.
</p>

+1</p>

I noticed that Purple Haze was 3 yrs old and some people have been a member for X many days. I wondered how many day's I have been a member so I went and deleted evrything in my profile except it will not delete my birthdate.</p>

Not a big issue compared to Litecatch screwing everything up, but just an observation.:toast</p>

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
That is the fish that WayneO caught Sunday. I have never seen one.

Tommy Holmes told me it is a "rabbit fish". We have never seen or caught one.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
LITECATCH (20/04/2010)That is the fish that WayneO caught Sunday. I have never seen one.

Tommy Holmes told me it is a "rabbit fish". We have never seen or caught one.
Did WayneO catch by site with that Cobia jig????

Jimmy

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
Yes Jimmy, he jumped all over the jig. With his little mouth i don't know how the hook got him!

·
Registered
4,070 Posts
WayneO caught it from the tower with his fancy Zebstall. You know Penns are forever banned from the tower!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts