Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chttps://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/jim-treacher/2020/07/02/going-to-national-parks-is-racist-declares-abc-news-n599372

Caught this story last night about our national and state parks. The media mob is really over stepping the boundaries. This whole story is so untrue. It`s all about choice. Parks do not discriminate. All Americans have the choice to visit our parks, be it, black, white, yellow, brown, purple.
So be careful where you go now because you might be called a racists.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I saw 2 stories on the evening news yesterday that appears to be baiting people into a reaction that can be released to the media. One was the couple up north who were coming out of a store and accused of not apologizing to a 15 year old. I looked this one up and Youtube has the entire footage that we didn't see on the news. The woman was threatening but the man has already been fired from his job. I also hope the woman who got in the guy's face without a mask at an airport is charged with assault. My guess is that he got fired too. Funny how everyone is videotaping everything and automatically guilty without due process. Things are getting crazier and crazier.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,591 Posts
I saw 2 stories on the evening news yesterday that appears to be baiting people into a reaction that can be released to the media. One was the couple up north who were coming out of a store and accused of not apologizing to a 15 year old. I looked this one up and Youtube has the entire footage that we didn't see on the news. The woman was threatening but the man has already been fired from his job. I also hope the woman who got in the guy's face without a mask at an airport is charged with assault. My guess is that he got fired too. Funny how everyone is videotaping everything and automatically guilty without due process. Things are getting crazier and crazier.
Yeah it's called MOB rule.

·
Registered
451 Posts
True. Crazy rulz for some reason. If you back anything into a corner, it will come out fighting. She will win in court if she doesn't get a activist judge. Request a jury instead.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Update = they arrested the white people for defending themselves

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I find it interesting they said - call the cops - now they are all for having cops around. The civil war is coming and the media mob is pushing it closer and closer.

·
Super Moderator
28,393 Posts
Media, leftist who own BLM and uses it for their advancement...and still WE THE PEOPLE have overcome and hopefully at election time will overcome it again. Then Nancy and her band of traitors can look to impeach Trump fer crapping in the wrong bathroom in the White House or something!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts