Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys might like to see these, I was amazed when I pulled the chip this morning. I missed them by about an hour.

What you looking at?

Now we know.

I cant believe these two are just laying there eating.

Is there any left, up plenty.

How you doing?

Hope you guys like these, I am stunned.:letsdrink

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've spent a lot of time in the woods in NW Florida and south Alabama and have never seen a bear or signs of one. Those are great pics!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
wherestheham (9/6/2008)I've spent a lot of time in the woods in NW Florida and south Alabama and have never seen a bear or signs of one. Those are great pics!
I think he is in Arkansas. Mpmorr,Ifyou want someone to come up and whack one of them bears, just shoot me a PM (start a bait station with donuts and jelly now!).

If you want to see a black bear in NW Florida, just spend some time on Eglin. I saw several big 'uns last year.

·
Registered
749 Posts
So when you get sleepy are you going to climb down out of the stand and go to sleep at the base of the tree?

BBob

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
David Ridenour (9/6/2008)Dang Michael that is pretty cool! Do you have a bear permit?
You dont have to have one in Arkansas, it come with the sportsmans license. You just have to make sure the quota is not filled. In this zone the quota is huge so it is not a problem. I hope to take one with a Bow. BTW, this is in North Arkansas just north of Greers Ferry lake. Mountainous area lots of very deep valleys and rock formations. Natural Dens for Bears within a 1/2 mile of this location. I just hope they dont dissappear like the did last year.:banghead

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Wow! some really nice pics there!!!!:clap...Good luck with them bear this coming season, I wish my cameras would have some bears on them....there are some in the area.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finally got the pics of the bigger bear and the smaller bear in the same position. FYI the top of the feeder is level with my eyes.

Smaller bear:

Bigger Bear:

Same Bear just toget and idea ofthe width of his back/head.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts