Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the water a little before four AM--nice--calm--and a few fish popping under the lights. Almost no water movement and low tide. I managed to catch +/- 12 Trout--almost all small--but i didnt want any to bring home---just catch them--fun fun. When it got light i ran my crab trap and came home before it got hot. Bath--Big Bowl of Special K and Mississippi Blueberries--Ice Tea--Short Nap. MY Wife is still in Mississippi--hope she comes home soon. BT66
http://groups.msn.com/basstracker66/shoebox.msnw

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good post bass. Need to go with you some time....I keep my boat over at a friends house on Wolf Bay. Right now I've got to strap on my tin foil codpiece and protect my twig and berries from arrows flung by outrageous market makers. I trade stocks and today's gonna be tough. :shedevil

·
Registered
554 Posts
nice post Bass as always..:clap I am hoping to go to Yellow river this weekend and try my luck with some of those specks. I'm not sure if I can find any live shrimp over there or not. May try a DOA or Gulp, although I have never tried Gulp....got to learn somtimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts