Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
If you like Chittlins, Then this head will need a maganet, Every 7.62x39 Wolf HP bullet I tryed to recover at the range was shreaded into fragments, I looked for a couple of the soft points in the back bank an found they somewhat mushroomed but were in better whole condition than the HP, The HP will bring them down with a massive wound track, That is for shur. My 1/4 cents worth of Opinion, Now Id like to try a few of the Hertze's ( Clayjunky ) mentioned. For now the nerve damage in my neck doesnt allow me to enjoy the ole 30-30 rd, seems to have more recoil than the sks,,, ole carver

·
Registered
53 Posts
need to be aware of WOLF ammo,most of it has STEEL in the bullet that will steadily eat the lanns & grooves out of the barrell

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thanks for sharing that site, The price is more than reasonable, Used to pick up SP Wolf around reasonable, But looks like the Election an Gov have forced our locals to puch the prices up a bit more than the site you memtioned. TY ole carver

·
Registered
569 Posts
Thanks for sharing that site, The price is more than reasonable, Used to pick up SP Wolf around reasonable, But looks like the Election an Gov have forced our locals to puch the prices up a bit more than the site you memtioned. TY ole carver
Use this code for free shipping over $49- REWARDSFREE

1 - 8 of 8 Posts