Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had brought the ol lady to the hospital last night for her to get induced. From the looks of things my baby girl should be here sometime today.

·
Bearded Brotula
12,818 Posts
I was in your shoes about 4 months ago.:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks yall hopefully we make it out of here without her chokeing someone woo pregnant women are something else..lol

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hope she has/had an epidural

I thought I was the only one who my wife wanted to choke during child birth :) That was our first one, the second was with an epidural and she could have six more like that! Night and day difference. Best of luck and congrats. Just stay out of arms reach:D

Boatnbob

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Watching my son being born is the coolest thing i have ever witnessed in my entire life! One of the best experiences ever! And then when you finally get to hold your baby after staring at a bulging stomach for nine months. Totally cool!!! O*D*W

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Do yourself a favor and stay close to her head. Oh, and watch out for a right hook. I remember the first time my wife went into labor. She was starving because it was early in the morning, they brought her breakfast to her room but she was too far along and couldn't eat it. I ate it and still hear about it. Don't do that. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
beeritself said:
Do yourself a favor and stay close to her head. Oh, and watch out for a right hook. I remember the first time my wife went into labor. She was starving because it was early in the morning, they brought her breakfast to her room but she was too far along and couldn't eat it. I ate it and still hear about it. Don't do that. Good luck!
Ugh ohh we got here at like ten las night and she hasn't ate since lol sound like I might be in the same perdicament. Kinda doin a live chronicle lol WHERE IN ACTIVE LABOR BOYS PAIN JUST WENT FROM A 2 TO A 6 WITHIN 5 MINUTES

1 - 13 of 13 Posts