Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
1 day trip, little over 3,000 pounds.. Same amount of fish on the next trip. There is no shortage of red snapper. Absolutely no shortage.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
JHOGUE (1/20/2010)1 day trip, little over 3,000 pounds.. Same amount of fish on the next trip. There is no shortage of red snapper. Absolutely no shortage.
THERE WILL BE if they keep this shit up !!! Yeah the rest of us can keep 2 each trip. this make's me sick !!!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
that trip was about 30 hours dock to dock after off loading, but last year we wacked them pretty good and was off loaded and boat cleaned up and on the way to the house in about 16 hours with 3500. we mashed um. hahaha, yeah Big Ron style. i love it

·
Your mom's a
6,790 Posts
amarcafina (1/23/2010)
JHOGUE (1/20/2010)1 day trip, little over 3,000 pounds.. Same amount of fish on the next trip. There is no shortage of red snapper. Absolutely no shortage.

THERE WILL BE if they keep this shit up !!! Yeah the rest of us can keep 2 each trip. this make's me sick !!!!!

It's not the commercial sectors fault that NMFS is screwing us.

If anything, Big Ron and his boys can help us prove there's no shortage.

I've talked to Ronnie about the spots he fishes. They're not secret, they're not terribly hard to get to but they are LOADED with snapper.

Keep up the good work guys.

·
Registered
150 Posts
you tell um JoeZ were just going out and makin a livin but also were showin every one that there are plenty of snappers out there. ya we get 3000 a trip but Big Ron will tell ya this shit and hard to do . them mutha f8*&ers are every where. were gonna go get some beeliners on this next trip. i'd hate to be a snapper on monday. cause some shits gonna die!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
GROUPAGROUPAGROUPA (1/23/2010)you tell um JoeZ were just going out and makin a livin but also were showin every one that there are plenty of snappers out there. ya we get 3000 a trip but Big Ron will tell ya this shit and hard to do . them mutha f8*&ers are every where. were gonna go get some beeliners on this next trip. i'd hate to be a snapper on monday. cause some shits gonna die!
Congrats on the great catch. You are also rubbing all the recreational anglers' collective noses in it with yourtaunting comments like "just think in June you can go get a couple" "we threw a couple back with your name on it"

You are "just trying to make a living". To do what, feed your family? I'd love to go catch my measily two fish, and feed my family too, but I can't, at least not snapper ( which are everywhere and thus much easier to catch ). I gotta go buy them from Joe Pattis so Groupa can feed HIS family.

This is a sore spot with me and many others. I know it's not your fault the laws are f'd up. But you don't have to come on here and rub peoples noses in the fact you can bring home 1.5 TONS while we can't bring back 1 pound.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
There's no need for you to be talking trash here. You've got a job to do to make a living, so does everyone else. Just remember, Karma is a ruthless bitch.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts