Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl6_lblFullMessage>Any input from members on thiswould be nice.If there is some type of fishing you guys would like to try. Just let me know what you guys would like to do? This time of year offers the best chance to do the widest variety of fishing. So, I'm just wondering what you guys would like to try? $$$ is not an issue this time of year, I dont really plan on making much, so I'm open to try anything. Just let me know? I see this as a chance to learn so, if anybody has an interesting idea I'm all ears. For instance, last week I ran over 70 miles one way for 1200 bucks between 6 people to try a 10hr deepdrop/grouper trip. We had good results but, if we had landed a few mis's it would have been aawesome trip. Remember I'm not trying to make a living on winter fishing so, ANY input would be nice!!!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Tuna would be great and with your boat, running to the rigs isn't that long. Winter bottom bumping is good too as we did on the last trip together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts