Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is this F#$%@# wind going to quit. Have some new lures for the Whooo's and it's killing me!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Thats alright.. those weather men are nothing but LIARS!!! I didn't go fishing all weekend... crying: :crying: because of their LAME prediction. No more.. I'm going fishing no matter what.. and will probably be able to even fish more.. NOT listening to them!!! :hotsun::cool::hehe:

·
Registered
70 Posts
The wind was not that bad on Friday. Woke up early and was on the water my 430. The water was 5x rougher then it was in Saturday. The wind needs to stop so we can all enjoy the cooler water temps.

·
Praedator
10,076 Posts
I am sitting here looking at the bay right now and it looks pretty good. And then that low pressure system is going to move west into the gulf and probably kick it up again in a few days.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Just think what the first day of good weather and no wind is gonna look like around the pass.LOL It will be crazy because we have all been stuck indoors too long.

·
Banned
910 Posts
HAHA.......I just wanted to bump the oldest thread I could find on the new forum. I am sure there is an older one but I am just wasting time until my boss leaves so I can sneak out right behind him.

What a coincidence though. This tread is about wind and it is sure windy today.

Ok I'm done now..........Sorry.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Craig W (11/21/2008)HAHA.......I just wanted to bump the oldest thread I could find on the new forum. I am sure there is an older one but I am just wasting time until my boss leaves so I can sneak out right behind him.

What a coincidence though. This tread is about wind and it is sure windy today.

Ok I'm done now..........Sorry.

:doh:doh:doh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts