Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun is in excellent condition. Been thinking about sale or trade for kimber handgun. Just not sure of the value. Anybody have any idea what it's worth??

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
I've got one they are great rifles. I shot a doe with mine and I swear the bullet picked the deer up and threw it down.....

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
If it's in near perfect cond it might bring $500 but most likely closer to 450. I've seen average condition examples sell for 375-400.

Granted I've seen some wild asking prices on them but never actually seen one bring more than 500 and it was "minty"

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
If it's in near perfect cond it might bring $500 but most likely closer to 450. I've seen average condition examples sell for 375-400.

Granted I've seen some wild asking prices on them but never actually seen one bring more than 500 and it was "minty"
He is right mine is in mint condition, and a case of ammo for it cost more than the gun is worth......

·
***Creepy A$$ Cracker***
4,663 Posts
Lol - ammo has gotten so high, that's true even for half the new guns in the case!!
That is their plan... Without ammo your gun is only an impact weapon..... But the big bore is a nice gun!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
But the big bore is a nice gun!
Yessir! I have several (Marlins) and the 375 and 450 are by far the favorites for me... .kill on both ends though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts