Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what you guys thought about The Patriots possibly going undefeated ??? Hope the giants win. Can not stand New England. Just hope its a close game and not a blow out.

Scott

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
If its a blow out hope its on NY side.Dont like pouty QB for NY what ever his name is:boo,but dislike NE more.Yes I know his name just cant bring myself to say it.:looser

·
Registered
29 Posts
Don't want to get my hopes up but NE will probably win. Although I think SOMEONE might figure out this team during the playoffs... I still think Indy will beat them. Harrison is supposed to be back, but who knows?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
have the 212 channel on direct...have the mute button on...bryan gumballess & chris collinsworthless...can't root for any team from ny but, go f'n giants...7-0 nyg...anyone wants to stop by, c'mon over...

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
yeah, no less than 6 players on the pats were undefeated in their collegian careers were undefeated including tom brady, randy moss and kareem from the miami hurricanes...

·
Registered
241 Posts
parrothead (12/29/2007)Just wondering what you guys thought about The Patriots possibly going undefeated ??? Hope the giants win. Can not stand New England. Just hope its a close game and not a blow out.

Scott
AMEN!!!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
wishiniwasfishin07 (12/29/2007)I dont like either of them but New England will probably win. Randy Moss is a beast

randy the beast...lol...suck eggs randy...celebrate some more...

i swear, leg whip blocks go unnoticed and i guess it takes a lot of luck to get there but, it will not only make my night but, my sunday if the cheaters go down...now i'm not saying if you aint cheatin you aint winnin...but, don't get caught...

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
chris ...."maybe they have nothing to proof" for palying their starters...what a joke...beat down an undefeated team...c'mon cc...you weren't sh...t with the bengals and bryant...you aint never seen a football field in your ..........i'll stop there but, if you want to talk about it with me in person well, stop by....so much for the politically correct....

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good game. Outcome kinda sucked. Oh well, we can only hope the Colts, i cant believe im saying this, will beat them. We shall see.

Scott

1 - 14 of 14 Posts