Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
.....Next we're gonna tear down the Washington Monument (he was a slave owner), raze the Jefferson Memorial ( he was a slave owner) and nearly every other historical symbol!
Only if WE stand by and let it happen. Problem is that most of the "us" that make up "WE" have jobs and can't spend all day standing around protecting our infrastructure. We use be able to count on the police to do that, but now they're afraid to take any action and I don't blame them. This will progress until the mob shows up on the doorstep of some of the liberal elites or touches something that they consider sacred. Speaking of which, why have all the monuments and things named after Robert Byrd of West Virginia remained untouched during all of this?

·
Neptune calls me "Daddy"
9,173 Posts
Yep, GATOR football player Lawrence Wright started the cheer back in 1995, I think.

I thought it was a cool cheer. So diid he, obviously.

I think it's okay in today's world that it takes on a different meaning based a folk tale, and on a postcards and in old advertisements.

Lawrence Wright, the black player at UF disagrees.

I'm good with that. I still am okay that a simple cheer is gone.

Jim

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Yep, GATOR football player Lawrence Wright started the cheer back in 1995, I think.

I thought it was a cool cheer. So diid he, obviously.

I think it's okay in today's world that it takes on a different meaning based a folk tale, and on a postcards and in old advertisements.

Lawrence Wright, the black player at UF disagrees.

I'm good with that. I still am okay that a simple cheer is gone.

Jim
I'm glad you're okay with this. It will be very interesting to one day learn what isn't okay. Eat the elephant one bite at a time.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I agree. That's why the historian calls it a "folk tale". Could not call it true or false.

But that folk tale had been illustrated if not commemorated in postcards and advertisement of the early 1900's.

Jim
So if I show you postcards of Mickey Mouse, Yogi Bear and Marvin the Martian, you'll believe that must be some sort of truth to them,?

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,921 Posts
Jackalopes are for real, someone got it on a bushnell game cam.
It's on the internet, so it's gotta be true.

Bigfoot Evidence: Elusive Jackalope Spotted In Wisconsin

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Doesn't matter if it's true or not. If it fits their narrative, they'll use it. If they need a narrative, they'll make something up and put the but in the liberals ears and then it's off to the races as most liberals won't stand for what's right even when they know what's going on. I'll predict they start burning the cotton crops and then bitch when they have to wear burlap.

Reactions: Boat-Dude

·
Registered
119 Posts
It may be burlap but if all these aholes have it there way it will be burlap burkas. Not sure about anyone else but all of this leftist movement is pissing me off sure hate that I lost all my weapons in a house fire, we may be needing them sooner than later.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts