Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wilderness Systems the ride 13.5 ft kayak light grey for sale. Comes with kayak, life jacket, gel seat, and a couple paddles. Kayak is in good condition. Will post pics later today.

sold

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure how old. I bought it used a few years ago and have not used it much due to having a boat.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Evidently this kayak is an older version of the ride. Wilderness Systems Ride is stamped on both sides of the kayak but its the older version.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure on weight limit. I am 6'1 and 200 and it did good with me. I lugged a set of scuba gear in it including a steel 72 and it was fine. You can try it in the pool if you want.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am very interested would like to come look at it after work if thats ok.
I will call closer to 5 pm if that suits your schedule. I will take it if it's in good shape
Mike

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am very interested would like to come look at it after work if thats ok.
I will call closer to 5 pm if that suits your schedule. I will take it if it's in good shape
Mike
I am available anytime today until 5:30 at the latest...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm not interested in buying, but have a question. I'm new to kayaking and was recently given a kayak just like this one, but it's in need of some replacement parts. I can't find anything online for this model. Can you tell me what goes in the hole in the hull right in between your knees? There's nothing there on mine and it lets water in the topside. Can you direct me to where I can get the replacement part?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Your not interested in buying a kayak that sold 7 years ago???

To answer your question though, that hole is probably a scupper hole. You should be able to order some universal scupper plugs for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts