Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planned on launching out of Meigs park but when we got there it was closed today for tree removal. Went back into poquito instead. Had a couple good strikes (I went 0-4) just north of the bridge but other than that the fish were quiet. On the way back in the woman that the lord blessed me to spend the rest of my life with decided to try to grab my yak with her paddle. Well she missed and she followed her paddle overboard. Her yak that she had previously named the "Party Barge" wound up capsized. Of course all of this was my fault! All is well though, even the iPhone survived!

party barge.jpeg

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Tell her she is supposed to remain in the upright position and on top of the water, not underneath. No really no one was hurt and all is well. Those are actually the stories we remember long after they are done.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Reactions: DLo and 60hertz

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
How often do you fish?

·
lees way2
1,350 Posts
Dang I would have never tipped my wifes yak over.I hope ya at least took her out for dinner. Sleep good it could be a long night.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,547 Posts
Dang I would have never tipped my wife's yak over.I hope ya at least took her out for dinner. Sleep good it could be a long night.
I think he is eating crow and sleeping in the dog house tonight. I don't think he has internet there and we haven't heard from him in a while now.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There will be no dog house tonight, I do all the cooking around here and she was craving shrimp alfredo with my secret alfredo sauce. Don't tell her, but it's basically just melted cream cheese and parmesan.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,522 Posts
Dang charter boat swamping your yak is the real story!!! Made you loose 25K in fishing gear, a 250K wedding set off your ole lady, and suffering PTSD now!!! hahaha

Glad it's all good now and your ole lady will never let you live it down!!!

·
Registered
981 Posts
MastaBlasta --- Great Job ! Several years ago A buddy of mine and I took our wives speckled trout fishing out of Cocodrie here in south Louisiana. Unknown to us was that when we switched gas tanks over, it had bad gas . It was late in the afternoon and the four of us actually had to spend the night tied up to a small rig in Lake Pelto in a 17' boat --- with mosquitos and gnats ! Needless to say , they have never again asked to go fishing with us since then !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts