·
Registered
9,921 Posts
What? Reality TV show portraying reality?? Not a chance haha

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
Have you ever noticed the fish are suddenly dead beside the boat?

But I do like some of the boats.... and you can go fishing with FV-tuna.com for $4K!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I’ve wondered that myself with all that blood and have to drag um yo cool the meat down. A big mako would make short work on them I think

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Just like deadly catch , fresh painted boats , new equipment, chase boats, all part of the show/ The featured ones don't seem to be going broke. Advertisement money !

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
jim is frank?
jack

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
the answer to jim's question is one word:
SENSATIONALISM
jack

·
Registered
513 Posts
I know a guy that fishes bluefin up there, he says the biggest joke is the big show they put on at the dock with the amount of $$ per pound they are getting. Says that crap doesn't happen and the prices they give them are way high.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I know a guy that fishes bluefin up there, he says the biggest joke is the big show they put on at the dock with the amount of $$ per pound they are getting. Says that crap doesn't happen and the prices they give them are way high.
same thing i heard. if they pay 15 then the japs are paying at least 30 and selling it for 60. wtf.
jack

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ALL these shows are bull crap. all put on for us watching.... remember that goofy Real Estate show I did a couple seasons of a few years back. Its all fake as hell.. lol put on's for the people watching and get them to buy yhr products/services from their commercials.... Mo Money, MO MONEY! (from time to time I still catch a rerun of it. I can't help but to watch and laugh at myself....)

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Two words..... gill rake
care to expound on your concept? vague comments are somewhat distorted when scripting a response.
jack

·
Center Mass at 300m
2,169 Posts
While the fish is on the tail rope being slightly towed behind the boat, take the gaff and rake/slice the gills up or use whatever sharp object is available to cut them and bleed out quickly to help with cooling the fish off. (along with the cut in the tail) and saving the quality of the meat.

They don't include that on the show either... thinking blood, sharks etc :D

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
ALL these shows are bull crap. all put on for us watching.... remember that goofy Real Estate show I did a couple seasons of a few years back. Its all fake as hell.. lol put on's for the people watching and get them to buy yhr products/services from their commercials.... Mo Money, MO MONEY! (from time to time I still catch a rerun of it. I can't help but to watch and laugh at myself....)
Jim one of those captains is on the hulltruth and he will argue that almost all of what you see on there is real. He got mad at me for saying it was staged and One of the mods Set me straight With a nasty little pm. Lol.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jim one of those captains is on the hulltruth and he will argue that almost all of what you see on there is real. He got mad at me for saying it was staged and One of the mods Set me straight With a nasty little pm. Lol.
no doubt its real, but its all blown to the point, that the only fish they catch is HUGE blue fin tuna. and a big eye now and then. over actors, hey, they have to entertain, or they'll be replaced by someone "funner" he he

1 - 18 of 18 Posts