Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,384 Posts
That is the old Dans body shop. I knew dan personally he sold out to another group. I took my honda fit in for insurance claim repair. They did an excellant job. I also had my 1 ton dodge truck bedliner put on there. Another excellant job. Prices were average. Go talk with them. I delt with them right after they first opened. I know there Dad loves fish. There shop is the one that sits one street west of fairfeld but can see building from fairfield.

·
Super Moderator
19,599 Posts
That is the old Dans body shop. I knew dan personally he sold out to another group. I took my honda fit in for insurance claim repair. They did an excellant job. I also had my 1 ton dodge truck bedliner put on there. Another excellant job. Prices were average. Go talk with them. I delt with them right after they first opened. I know there Dad loves fish. There shop is the one that sits one street west of fairfeld but can see building from fairfield.
He’s talking about Mikes shop west is Lillian, Alabama

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Yea, I'm not anywhere near Fairfield,I'm in Robertsdale,AL.Thanks for the kind words fellas. Let me know if I can help you lastcast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts